Our commitment to Health, Safety and Security
Traveling to Pennsylvania
*The Secretary of Health issued an order requiring anyone who visits from another state to have a negative COVID-19 test within 72 prior to entering the commonwealth.
* If someone cannot get a test or chooses not to, they must quarantine for 14 days upon arrival in Pennsylvania.
* Pennsylvanians visiting other states are required to have a negative COVID-19 test within 72 hours prior to their return to the commonwealth or to quarantine for 14 days upon return to Pennsylvania.
* This does NOT apply to people who commute to and from another state for work or medical treatment.
* This order takes effect on Friday, November 20.
Pennsylvania Mask Mandate
* Masks are required to be worn indoors and outdoors if you are away from your home.
* When outdoors, a mask must be worn if you are not able to remain physically distant (at least 6’ away) from someone not in your household the entire time you are outdoors.
* When indoors, masks will now be required even if you are physically distant from members not in your household.
* This means that even if you are able to be 6’ apart, you will need to wear a mask while inside if with people other than members of your household.
* This order applies to every indoor facility, including homes, retail establishments, gyms, doctors’ offices, public transportation and anywhere food is prepared, packaged or served.
In response to the recent development of the COVID-19 pandemic, we continue to follow the latest advice and recommendations from the World Health Organization (WHO). For up-to-date information and further details, please refer to the WHO and the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.
Tanglwood Resorts has activated essential preparatory and prevention measures – ranging from hygiene measures including increased cleaning and sanitizing frequency to guidelines on how to handle suspected or confirmed cases of coronavirus (COVID-19) or lockdowns for quarantine purposes in cooperation with the local authorities.
We are continuously monitoring and following the changes in recommendations and guidelines of the local governments and the local health authorities, to continue working towards providing the best service possible while safeguarding the safety of our guests and associates, within the requirements issued by such local authorities.
The availability of pools, recreation areas and fitness centers have been disrupted at your destination hotel. In accordance with governmental guidelines.